Friday, February 7, 2014

Countdown to Sochi 2014: Opening Ceremony

image: guardianlv.com

I am writing this post as the Opening Ceremony of the 2014 Winter Olympics comes to a close (as in the replay on NBC, I could not watch it live because I had class). I am really enjoying the beauty and grace of it. I love the use of ballet to tell the story (and that might just be because I was a ballet dancer for a few years).

I will continue to post my reaction to the Opening Ceremony, but I am going to watch the entire thing first. Stay tuned for my "Sochi 2014: Opening Ceremony Reaction" post coming tomorrow.

I would like to apologize for not posting my final countdown day yesterday. I ended up being incredibility busy with club meetings and homework (which also means I did not get to watch the events that took place). I will have to postpone my planned post until a later time, but it will come!
--The Informed Artist


No comments:

Post a Comment