Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sochi 2014: Closing Ceremony

image: guardianlv.com
So the Sochi Winter Olympics have come to a close. The Closing Ceremony was an incredible event. It was graceful, sentimental, and beautiful. It truly contrasted to the London Closing Ceremony, which was more vibrant instead of traditional.

Seeing the torch go out was a very emotional moment. It marked the end of a remarkable two weeks when the the mascot polar bear blew out the torch, and then shed a tear.

I wish the Olympics will continue, but before we get to Rio 2016, it is time that I take my blog back to its originally planned schedule.

Beginning next week, I will be following the weekly schedule of quotes, thoughts, crafts, news stories, and photos. It will start with my February photo of the month.

Stay tuned for one of my favorite crafts: a Hobbit Hole in a Jar! I am going to post it closer to the release date of the DVD, which is April 8 (tentatively). I am excited about sharing this post with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment